We’re happy to announce the release of SpywareBlaster 4.3.
Prevent the installation of spyware, adware, browser hijackers, malware, and other potentially unwanted software with SpywareBlaster’s multi-layered protection.
SpywareBlaster can help keep your system secure, without interfering with the “good side” of the web. And unlike other programs, SpywareBlaster does not have to remain running in the background. It works alongside the programs you have to help secure your system.
More information and free download are here:
Detailed release notes follow after the break.
SpywareBlaster 4.3 Release Notes:
- SeaMonkey 2.x support
- Improved Firefox (and other Gecko-based browsers) support
- Improved high-DPI support
- Misc IE Settings enhancements for Windows Vista/7
- Fixed incorrect “not enough free space” message on large hard drives
- Numerous additional bug fixes, tweaks, and optimizations